What's got my goat?

The video link below is definitely Not Safe For Work - but I share Sarah Silverman’s anger at the coordinated efforts across our country to deny citizens of the US their right to vote.

For me the right to vote is one of the holy of holies. This is what our soldiers fight for. Too bad their veteran IDs aren’t considered to be good enough identification to allow them to vote in at least some of the places where these horrible new laws are in effect.

This issue is what makes me the angriest about this year’s election. And I only see one party resorting to these tactics. Please name for me one Democratic governor or state legislator who has proposed a law restricting the ability to vote.



Yes, there is a difference between the two major parties.

Comments

Please support the EGFR Resisters Research Fund!

To help improve outcomes for people like me with EGFR mutated lung cancer, please donate to the EGFR Resisters' Research Fund. All donations are tax deductible and are in a restricted fund with the Bonnie Addario Lung Cancer Foundation, a four-star rated charity. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!


Popular posts from this blog

Telling stories to myself

My Carbon Footprint Grows Ever Larger

New Year, Old Dusty Blog